I used Caron Simply soft Brites with an F hook. I also used a safety pin for a stitch marker to mark beginning of each round. Stuff with fiberfill as you go.
1) With Yellow ch 2. 6 sc in second chain from hoook. 6 sc
2) 2 sc in each sc around. 12 sc
3) *sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc* repeat around. 18 sc
4) *sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc* around. 24sc
5-7) sc in each sc around.
8) *sc in next 2 sc, decrease* repeat around.18
9) *sc in next sc, decrease* repeat around, 12 sc.
Fasten off yellow,
1) sc in each sc around.
2) Repeat round 3 of yellow.
3) Repeat round 4 of yellow
4-6) Repeat rounds 5-7 of yellow.
7) Repeat round 8
8) Repeat round 9
Fasten off orange
Repeat Rnds 1-8 of orange
Fasten off pink
Repeat rnds 1-8 of orange
Fasten off Green
Repeat rnds 1-8 of orange...do not fasten off
9) Decrease 6 times. 6sc
10) Decrease 2 times.
Weave in ends
Take a long piece of red yarn. Start the loop in the middle. Sl st through one sc on head where first antenna should go. Crocheting with both strands, ch 5. Pull through with last chain. Tie knot at end, or weave ends back into antenna.
Repeat with other antenna.
This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.